Goddard Consulting have a longstanding relationship with the V&A Museum, the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design.
Since 2011, we have been appointed to the installation of dozens of temporary exhibitions at both the V&A London and V&A Dundee. Most recently, we were appointed as CDM Consultants for the ‘Renaissance Watercolours: from Durer to Van Dyck’ exhibition, which opens in May 2020.
Current and upcoming projects include ‘Tim Walker: Wonderful Things’, ‘Kimono: Kyoto to Catwalk’, ‘Bags: Inside Out’ and ‘Mary Quant’. Previous exhibitions include:
- Hello, Robot
- Videogames: Design/Play/Disrupt
- FOOD: Bigger than the Plate
- Ocean Liners: Speed & Style
- David Bowie
- The Glamour of Italian Fashion
- Winnie the Pooh: Exploring the Classic
- Ballgowns: British Glamour since 1950
- The Future Starts Here
- The Fabric of India