The Royal National Theatre is one of the United Kingdom’s most prominent publicly funded performing arts venues.
Located on the South Bank of the Thames, the National Theatre presents up to 25 new shows a year and features three theatres, a learning centre, restaurants, a riverside bar and a bookshop.
Since 2013, Goddard Consulting have acted as Principal Designers on a variety of projects at this world-famous venue. Our first project was the refurbishment of the 4th and 5th floor offices and we have subsequently worked on numerous projects including:
- Refurbishment of the Dressing Room corridors and Rehearsal Room
- Electrical upgrade including new emergency lighting system
- Refurbishment of two external staircases
- Landscaping works to the Western Terrace
- Replacement of CCTV cameras
- Roofing and waterproofing works
- Installation of a water treatment plant