Please read the following policy carefully to understand what personal information we may collect from you, how we may use it, and your rights in respect of our use. By using this website, you accept the terms of this Cookies Policy.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website we may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and web browser type, for system administration.
This information provides statistical data about our visitors’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us to:
- estimate our general audience size and how they use our site,
- recognise you when you return to our site,
- store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
We will also permit the Google Analytics service to collect cookies during the time you use our website. In summary, these cookies will enable us to track:
- the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website,
- how long you spend on any page existing within our website,
- how you have been visiting the website,
- how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer.
This is a list of the cookies set by this website, highlighting what each is used for:
These first party cookies are used to track how users interact with this website. This information is used to compile reports and help us improve the website.
_utmc is a session cookie; deleted at the end of your session. All others are persistent cookies expiring after 2 years, 30 minutes and 6 months respectively.
For more information on these cookies, please visit: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
To find out more on cookies generally and about how to restrict or block the cookies this site uses, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.